Firewall firesale…

After a rather frustrating day at work with many setbacks on projects, I felt like I had to get something done today… so I went after the Morgan. I finished off removing the heater system which I’d started on a few nights back; finishing it meant using the nut splitter and breaking the last nut holding it in place, It dropped out, and after labeling the wires coming off it, it got put aside.

Next up was the windshield wiper motor. This had three bolts coming up from the driver’s footwell, which was a bit of a pain with panelling and wires in the way. Bit of wrenching and a few scrapes later and it was loose, I’ll worry about disconnecting it and pulling it free another night.

This entry was posted in 1966 Morgan +4, Restoration. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *