Dug into the Morgan some more this afternoon, pulled off the glove box, the framework for the convertible roof, and started removing the firewall. The latter’s held down by a number of other parts that’ll have to be removed first. The toolbox I removed Saturday and the frame and glove box I removed today will be going to the powdercoating shop on Monday.
One amusing note, I pulled off the horn, and on a whim, wired it up so I could test it with the battery on our ’68 Ford Bronco. Amazingly, it honked right away, and quite strongly too. For an item that’s been sitting around for ~30 years in all kinds of weather and conditions, it worked, and that means it’s carrying over to the finished car. I’ve uploaded a video of it and will post it below.