More to go~

Started pulling more stuff out. Got the windshield wiper assembly off the top of the firewall, and after looking it over, I’ll likely order a similar setup instead of trying something different. I moved on to pulling back the main wiring from the dash to the back and from the main harness to the battery, which exposed just how rotten the wood is all down the passenger side. I moved on to the removing some of the electricals from the firewall, including the voltage regulator and the main distribution block. After that, I started removing the clamp around the steering shaft and a few other small items. There’s still a number of things inside and out that need to be removed, and that’ll be next up.

This entry was posted in 1966 Morgan +4, Restoration. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *