Really made some good progress tonight!
Pulled the dash, the glove box, instrument cluster, and a handful of other parts off. Of all these things, the glove box gave me the most trouble, and didn’t finally come of its rail until I’d gotten the rest of the dash off. I also managed to get the passenger airbag out, not sure if I’m going to be able to sell that or what.. but at least I got the cover separated from it so that’s sellable. I started working on pulling off the ‘under dash’ frame when I decided to call it a night.
A bit of reading around determined that I’d have to put the car’s steering column in to get the ‘automatic headlight’ option carried over, so I opted to order this kit from Amazon instead and give that a try.