Started pulling apart the Solstice today, got the hood, door, and rear bumper off, as well as a bunch of other small bits. The more I dig into this car, the more impressed I get with GM’s engineering with them. There was the odd problem off it’s tendency to lean towards the front driver’s side corner, which definitely made moving it into the garage a chore. Took about a good hour or so to move it in, and I haven’t sweated so much in a long while. I’m properly beat after this weekend.
I took plenty of photos of the parts, and mom took a few of the move itself, but all I’ve got for you guys at the moment is the Solstice and Morgan crammed into the garage.